- September 19: Ho’oponopono Workshop with Don Simmons
Join us on September 19th as Don Reed Simmon leads a 2 hour workshop on Ho’oponopono, which is one of the strongest meditations there is for releasing the negativity and anger we hold on to and moving forward in life.
The workshop will include handout and 2 separate Journeys and a “break out” session for you to learn how to facilitate a simple Ho’Oponopono session!!
We know that it might be difficult to attend a workshop “Live”, so if you were not able to attend a workshop but wanted to learn about a topic, we are offering On-Demand Video Recordings of certain workshops through Vimeo!
Current offerings are:
- Archangels 101: How To Work With Archangels
with Robbi Kearns, Chip Coffey, Lisa Espinosa and Nicole Schoen
- Working with Crystals with Nicole Schoen
- Meditation for the (Over)Active Mind with Don Reed Simmons
- Exploring Grief & Loss with Chip Coffey and Sarah Coombs